Powered by Blogger.
PaidVerts

Mother Teresa Quotes


"Peace begins with a smile."

"Hunger for love is more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."

"We will never know all the good that a simple smile can do."

"I know God will not give me anything I can not handle I just wish it did not have much confidence in me."

"God does not require us to succeed, he only requires that you try."

"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world."

"Loneliness and the feeling unwanted are the greatest poverty."

"Do not think that love, to be authentic, must be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired."

"Good works are links that form a chain of love."

Mother Teresa Quotes On Humanity


If you want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.

We always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.

Words which do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness

Mother Teresa Quotes With Pictures:


 

Most Reading